The Tarab is designed tot handle everything on the dancing spectrum, from relaxed surf-style footwork and cruising to more technical freestyle tricks and combos.
- Tailored flex with comfortable and damp feel (2 different flex options)
- Longer deck with ample foot space
- Milder kicktail angles for classic longboard-style leverage.
Rocker, concave, symmetrical shape, mellow kicktails, grab rails, purposeful griptape.
Strong full composite construction. Bamboo and basalt construction result in a lightweight, lively, and durable board.
Vibration-damping cork bottom layer, bamboo top veneer for a slicker surface for pirouettes and other dancing moves.
Extra layer of basalt reinforcement in the nose and tail for better wear resistance and added pop.
||47″ x 9.5″
|Weight (deck only)
||30.5″ – 31.25″ (adjustable)
||Mild with uplifted rails
||stiff to subtle
||Paris 180mm V3 50º
||Orangatang Fat Free 65mm 86a
- Paris V3 180mm 50° (matte black) trucks
- Orangatang 65mm Fat Free (86a, yellow) wheels
- Assembled on outer (31.25″) wheelbase
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.