The rockered deck makes it comfortable to push travel on, and the mild concave and wheel flares provide good grip for carving and slashing.
- Directional shape for surfy riding style
- Ample kicktail for strong leverage in sliding and freestyle trickery
- Subtle nose for manuals and shuvits.
- The mild concave for quick edge-to-edge transitions when carving, pumping, and slashing.
- Rockered profile and subtle flex for riding comfort and easy pushing.
Composite bamboo and fiberglass construction for lightweight strength and subtle flex for a comfortable ride.
Wheelbase (inner hole): 20.75”
Weight (deck only): 2.8 lbs
Recommended setup (carving & slashing): smooth turns, balance of grip and slide.
- Paris 150mm 50° Trucks
- Orangatang 70mm Stimulus Wheels
Recommended setup (surfskate): specialized pumping and carving setup. Directional Carver truck, high-rebound bushings, grippy wheels
- Carver CX/C2 Surfskate Trucks
- Orangatang Nipple (soft/medium) Bushings
- Orangatang 70mm 4President Wheels
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.